Pressurisation into switch rooms and dust sensitive areas is only effective when clean air is supplied through efficient filtration systems.
The Answer : CPU II
- The CPU II has many configurations to allow locating the pressurisation unit into most tight corners and providing various discharge options..
- A wall sleeve is supplied and fitted to allow for a standard 500x500 neck, wall grille , and or fire dampers.
- Pre-drilled base allows for solid fixing.
- Speed ,pressure and volume controls in many options
- Shaped to mitigate dust collection
Completely sealed & Galvanised Construction
- Sealing all surfaces and joints that house both the filter and fan chambers is paramount to a complete clean air supply.
- Without this attention to detail dust would be drawn in and bypass the filtration system and effective protection of equipment.
- Electrical components are located to suit site access.
- Remote transmission to Mobile phone , laptop or desktop computer.
- Automatic static pressure or volume control.
- Internal building control management.
- Standard electrical switching.
Multiple High Efficiency Filters
- The CPU II units utilise multiple high efficiency filters commonly used on mobile equipment on many mine site operations.
- The extra filter area greatly extends air filter life and reduces maintenance requirements.
- Spares are readily available.
- Clean Air Solutions provide Complete switch room maintenance and auditing of Pressurisation, HVAC and Building controls equipment.